All Scheduled Activities Are
Cancelled Until Further Notice.
- The office remains opens. Direct all urgent calls to 613-7365—5921 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Until further notice, monthly Board meetings are taking place via teleconference.
The Kelly Project
- You may still access the Kelly Project if you have a date for mastectomy surgery and require a post-op camisole. Please contact Diane Hayes of Kelly’s Boutique at 613-248-8989.
- You may still access our Peer Support Program led by Andrea Douglas. Please call the office at 613-736-5921.
Health and Wellness Program
- The City has informed us that all classes pertaining to the Health and Wellness program are suspended until at least June 30th. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis
Haley Rehab is happy to offer one complimentary pre OR post rehab assessment. Please note that during the COVID emergency measures this appointment is being offered as a virtual get-together. You can reach them at 613-422-5061 or email your request to email@example.com.
We Need Your Help – Donate Today!
1 in 8 women in Ottawa are diagnosed with breast cancer. BREAST CANCER ACTION/ SENSIBILISATION AU CANCER DU SEIN is the only volunteer run organization that is there for these women. We are there for peer support We are there with health and wellness programs. We are there with post-op camisoles, pillows and physio consults. But these precious programs are at risk without YOUR support to keep them going. We and the women who need us are counting on your generous support. Thank you for your donation!
Breast Cancer Action Ottawa Thanks You For Helping Us Provide in 2018
Gifted Post-op Camisoles
Trained Peer Supporters
Special Exercise Program Participants Per Season
2nd Wednesday of Month Peer Support Groups Meetings
I just wanted to thank you for sending me information regarding the BCA support group meeting last week – I found it very helpful! It’s like I found “my people” and felt like I wasn’t alone or going crazy.
© 1992 - 2020 BCA Ottawa