Sunday, March 5th, 2017 at 12 pm (Registration starts at 11:30 am)
Walkley Bowling Centre – 2092 Walkley Rd, Ottawa
Why not get your closest friends and family together for a day of fun & friendly competition in support of a great cause? COME BOWL WITH US!
Knockdown Cancer is an annual event hosted by Walkley Bowling Centre and the Fireside Pub and 2017 marks the 2nd year in support of Breast Cancer Action! All proceeds go directly to supporting women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer in the Ottawa area.
THIS IS A FAMILY-FRIENDLY EVENT – ALL ARE WELCOME!
– Download the Team Registration Form (PDF)
– Record Pledges using Pledge Form (PDF)
** See below for more instructions and event details
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
1) Make a team of 6-10 people (6 bowlers, 4 supporters), decide on your team name, and select a team captain!
2) Send your registration form to email@example.com by February 25th, 2017 or contact BCA for more details
3) Ask your friends, family, or co-workers to support this great cause by making a pledge! Bring this form (as well as the money collected) to the event on March 5th. NOTE: Teams must raise a total of $500 in pledges to participate
4) Show your team spirit by dressing up & coming to show off your bowling expertise! Tons of great prizes are available to be won! We look forward to seeing you there.
ALL MONEY RAISED WILL GO TOWARD SUPPORTING CORE BCA PROGRAMS, INCLUDING OUR FITNESS CLASSES AND PEER SUPPORT!